Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Should i try it?

i m born in the same year of her but do i have the same talent as her?
An 18 year old winning over everybody,
She made in happen.

this was last year in 2008
i wasn't able to join or be a part of it because i was in NS!!
or maybe ns was just an excuse for me. i think that i wasn't quite ready for it.
It is my dream to join n know how well can i do.
but am i really sure about this?
i dont know.

this year's audition is next week 21st march 2009(saturday),
should i go?
i still dont think i m not ready even after i have learn how to sing from hailo forest.
i m now in my '2nd semester' of vocal class in hailo forest.

actually in there, my teacher, Alan teacher and Selina teacher said:
"you have power, but you just don't know how to control it well yet"

even though, it is somehow a small compliment =), but i dont think i m good enough,
i do know how to play a piano in like 5 years back
when i still have my piano lesson~~~
i think everything is rusty now.
but in the 2nd semester in hailo,
i have to sing and play at the same time!
can i do it?
can i do it as well as him???

i get all nervous and scare
worst is... my voice wouldn't sound quite right
due to the chills and cold sweat when i have stage fright and froze up my throat.
with that and a pair of shivering hands.

i'm not quite sure if i can even pass through
the 1st "30"second of audition
in this once in a life time "30hours non-stop" audition
by Astro Star Quest 2009

but i really really wanna try, and deep down, i dont only want to try,
i wan to really sing on stage,
i wan to be able to blow up the whole crowd of audience
with my powerful voice
besides that i really want to touch ppl's heart by singing.

i wonder if i m going to make a decision by this saturday.
i wonder will i get to stand on that stage like she did.





i wonder if i could even survive all these.



can i ever bea part of this?

will I take a big step ahead into the audition hall ernot!
=(O~O)=
i still dont know!!!
and i only have few more days to think about it.

my sister is supportive but in a way
she is always the one saying i dont sing that well =.=!

oh god~
show me which path i should take...

and would love to get some comments from peeps around.
~peace out~

1 comment:

  1. Woah, you like to sing too. :)
    I think you should give it a try lah, no matter can pass or not.
    I wana join Astro Star Quest when i'm 18. heh
    So, Follow your heart. . :)

    ReplyDelete