Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24 03 2009






Y are you always like this?

today is your specail day! not mine..i know its your choice of who u wan to celebrate with...
but u always told me u wanted to celebrate it with me.. but why u didn't kept your words?
why do u have to do this like this?

i wish that u can feel...
maybe its all not meant to be anyway...

you could just have told me u dont want to celebrate it with me...
instead of giving me hope and smash it into pieces over and over again...



Have you forgotten everything you promised me?
A heart is just too fragile to be hurt over and over again!
Please just stop all your nonsense!
Please just stop all your lies!
You hurt me so much and yet u expect me to love you and be your girl?

Blind i was, to be believing your words
I was just naive and stupid!
Rather spending time with u and gave up my friends, my hopes, my dreams
To trust u and give you chance over and over again was FOOLISH!!
Hurt and hatred is what there is only left...
Deep down in my broken heart, i can do nothing but cry...
Angels look over me... see me pouring tears every night after listening to you complaining that..
"Y are u not caring enough to me and Y you always dont understand me" (what you said everynight)


No comments:

Post a Comment