Tuesday, December 1, 2009

losing a love one...

losing something u own.. is already bad..
losing something u touch and see and nature everyday... is more sad..
losing something u love and want to see it grow up... is even more sad..
knowing the reason u lost it.. bcoz a cat ATE it... its even a bigger tragedy...
i lost my baby chicken to a stray cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loosing one is already sad... and still keeping one more chicken... which is constantly 'calling out' for the one who just died.. is even more sad.. and looking at the one which is still alive.. struggling and banging his cage to get out.. eager to search for the 'missing one' which is the dead one.. is even more more more more more more heartache!!!!!!!!!!!!

it made me cry and lost my appetite....
its just only a chicken to many ppl... but its my pet ok... eventhough i know he will be gone and in my family's dinner table.. but i am still not ready for tat reality now.. which is 'her' being eaten by a cat... knowing tat she suffered... makes me no appetide....
see-ing the one.. struggling to get out of the cage.. to try to find the other one... makes me sad..
and makes me understand tat they have feelings to... eventhough chickens just have the memory space of 4 hours.. but HE is conditioned to stay with HIS partner.. and now she's gone.. and HE is not eating at all... and he has the sad face all over him... this makes me wanna CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dun think i wan to eat chicken anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment