Friday, December 25, 2009

Dancing on 2 short legs o.o

just finished watching "another Cinderella story", the acting skills of the actors in it didn't really caught my attention.. the only thing in the movie that keep my hands off the remote control was the element dancing in the movie..
Love the dance move.. the how the story was linked with it... the part when 'joey parker' is dancing with 'mary' made me remember my times of dancing in the club and also in other performances.. i m realized i was smiling by my own and my body "itched" as in.. my legs and hands my shoulders and head all together wanted to move so badly with the song.. its the 1st time this happen to me.. and i knew that i m totally addicted to dancing..

but.. who wants to see me dancing on my 2 short legs.. btw i m just a lil higher than 5 feet.. make that only 0.03m taller.. haha.. short right?? hmm, well even so.. i dun care whether is there anybody looking or not.. but it does adds the bonus to my confidence to be an attention freak.. xD just joking.. but i really do love dancing..

just like times in the club.. even if i dont drink.. i can still feel the music and move along.. i may not and might look "ok" or silly dancing with my own moves.. but i love it.. its a way to release stress also a way to have fun.. especially when i m with my peeps and bffs.. its fun to see everybody move along and loosen up a little bit... sometimes u can all can of silly moves on the dance floor... but thats also why it makes me happy.. coz we can all laugh at each others silly moves.. and dun give a dam about it.. as long as everybody is just having fun ^^

i really hope when i was younger like 12 or something i took some break dance classes or hip hop classes... for the past few weekends.. i have been watching "battleground street dance competition".... Malaysian dancers are really getting more and more pumped up compare to a decade ago.. we are really good!! =) never knew i could be so proud of my own nation in dancing... but i m!! well done for the champions this year.. and also not to give up for those who didn't made it.. if only i had push myself more into this interest.. i could have give it a try in this competition.. i m not going to give up yet... but i m really looking forward to form a dance troop and give dancing another chance in my life b4 i step into the working field...

really hope i can have just maybe a partner.. or a few more.. to enjoy real dancing together..but i know i m not good.. that's why i need somebody to teach me more... sometimes ppl would advise me if i want all this.. just go join a dance class.. its "everywhere in town" nowadays.. but i do not have the extra cash every month to pay up for the classes... and i also do not have a fix time... this maybe excuses for myself.. but it is what it is.. i just want something in leissure that its just for fun yet serious in good quality dance...

this whole session of writing about dance made me think of the time, i used to watch youtube and browsed about dance moves... and the "how to"s for doing various kind of dance moves..
i do dance in front of my mirror and my laptop at the side while watching those youtube clips..
it was really hardwork as i have to rewind and play... and dance.. then rewind and play then dance again.. as it is not as easy as having a teacher/dancing friends in front of you to tell you whats wrong whats right and in what way... and totally no ppl beside you for you to share your happiness and fun in dancing...

most peeps go to clubs to get what they wanna get... which made this year's christmas eve a lousy experience for me.. i could see all those ppl in the club had "i m looking for somebody to spend the night with tonight" on their forehead when i step into the club... its really nothing wrong with that.. but it totally spoils my mood as everybody is looking so desperate and with the addition of the sucky music played by the DJ... all i can say is.. it was wrong crowd and lousy music that i just could not connect with at all... maybe its just my personal problem.

I really hope "The Opera" wont disappoint me on new year's eve next week, praying for a good time to enjoy my last day of 2009 and welcome 2010 with a great laughter with my closest friends and a good good session of FUN and great dancing.... praying for "a Good gOOd Night" (B.E.P.) please make me have that "feeling" of joy once more before i put an full stop to this year! *fingers cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment