Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tattoo on the NECK ?

after so many things happened in my 'dramatic' life... i just felt like i wanna have a small tattoo on my neck... but i m not too sure about it.. i m afraid i might let my parents kill me.. xD!!
but feel like getting one... with the word "友" on it.. coz all my life all the ups and downs.. i been tru.. my frenz were the ones beside me.. to hug me.. comfort me and cheer me up...
i truely feel safe with you guys.. i really do..
especailly to foong foong after what happen recently...
slowly realise... jiji, xinxin,lingling,shyshy,mable,lynn,joyce chin and mostly those in iact become very close to them... really really love shyshy, jiji, xinxin,esther and lingling... coz we hang out so often together recently... and the way they care and the way the cheer me up.. give me so many support... make me so gan dong.. =) thank you all so much
last but not least of coz is my i-style girls and not to forget.. my lengleng and sasa +hoong hoong and khin khin lor... so long frenz adi... friendship still so strong.. those words tat we write in each other's autographbook really din go to a waste..=)

so well... when will i get tat tattoo.. hmmm
at 1st i tot i wan wings.. coz i wanted freedom... and i m always all around ... thats y wings suit me.. but now as a grow up a lil more.. i realise... freedom is just an asset.. everybody has it. just depending on do u know how to control it =).... but frenz.. and strong frenship are hard to get.. i truely will cherish it.. if i have.. so having a tattoo on my neck will always remind tat those frenz i m strongly in touch with and also to those who help me true my hard times..

No comments:

Post a Comment