Monday, June 21, 2010

New chapter to awaits...

I had just finish my final study sems..
now while i m having some 'rest/holiday' time, i m still searching for companies to intern.
I wonder why does it takes so long for the companies to reply. Hmm... haiz...am i just not good enough? The longer i wait, the more confidence is suck out of me...

Meanwhile, my family celebrated fathers day a week earlier and this is what i have done for my dear daddy!


Besides that i m more concentrade with my professional make up coarse,



these are a few Before and Afters...
really a big applause to all my models, its not EASY at all to be my model you know!
it takes guts, trust and a way lot of patiences. XOXO thanks so much models. ^^

Besides if any of you are interested to be my model (FOC) just reach me in this email
sinnloo_1990@hotmail.com

Besides being my model, if you would like me to make up for you, you can contact me tru Email too!! =) Price is still negotiable!

No comments:

Post a Comment